Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tiff's Bakery Is Open for Business!!!!...Read ASAP!!


HEY EVERYBODY!!! I REALLY need your help!! I made a ton of JUMBO CUPCAKES as well as PEANUT BUTTER BARS for Jaden Osborne to sell at his Charity Event, Walk for Life. The plan has been to take them to the event this Friday night and sell them there. Today, however, Jessica found out that homemade baked goods are not allowed to be sold at the event. Luckily, Jaden already has a few grocery stores donating baked goods as well as cartons of milk, so he will still have lots to sell. My thought is that maybe I could sell all of these baked goods here from home and then just give Jaden 100% of the proceeds so he can put that toward meeting his $1,000.00 goal!!
Here's what I have to sell:
**Jr. Mint Chocolate Chip Jumbo Cupcake $2.00/ea.
**Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Jumbo Cupcake $2.00/ea.
**Peanut Butter Bars 4/$1.00

Please call me with your order and try to have exact change when purchasing. With this being such a 'quick sell', I haven't made it to the bank for change money. Please remember that this is all for charity and know that Jaden (6th grader!!) has worked very hard to organize his own team and raise money already on his own!! I'm so proud of him and thankful for his example and just wanted to do my part to help out a little!! I will be gone an hour or two in the morning, but will be home by 10am or so. You can leave a message on my vm...but DO NOT EMAIL ME WITH AN ORDER!! Our home computer crashed so I will not be checking it too often! THanks!!!!

P.S.---This is not a scam to sabotage all of the girls in our We're Losing It... (Weight loss) Group!! ... all things good in moderation!!

No comments: