Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Monday, October 27, 2008

A Peek into the Life of a CUB SCOUT!

~~~Pinewood Derby Oct 2008~~~
Obviously, Jacob was not wanting to be in the picture!! I should've painted some eyes and a nose on his chin to do the "upside down chin man"! b/c it'd be perfect in this picture the way he's upside down and the rest of his face is cut off! (You know what I'm talking about, right? Haven't you seen that done before?)
Here's Jacob's sweet car...we should've painted it yellow with a lot of windows! It was PR-I-tttty SLOW!!
Brant doing the Ancient Montezuloo Egyptian PW Derby Dance! They say that doing this dance just before each race will bring nothing but good fortune to you and your Derby car.
Now this is the Reptilian Wink Tongue Shoot Look that is supposed to ward off all forces of evil and bad luck! It takes them out of the air so that as the race car plunges down the track, it can be pushed by the Winds of Speed helping your car reach it's full racing potential!!
Marty helped keep track of all of the races...Brant was the BEST assistant ever!!!


While all of the guys were doing the million or so car races, I followed Rissa around! She LOVED playing with the "big girls!" and I must say, they loved playing with her!! I think they thought of her as their baby doll!!


~~Pinewood Derby 2007!!!!~~







~~Fishing @ The Garcia's House~~

Jacob and Brian playing with the worms.
Here's Marty putting the worm on the hook for Brant. Way to keep a straight face, honey!! I'd be cringing!! UUuuggghh!
Brant's REady to FisH!!
We couldn't find Jacob's fishing rod at home--it's one of those compact ones that fold up pretty small. he kinda got the raw end of the deal...he had to use a homemade one, but couldn't find a long stick. he did great with what he had to work with and he had a lot of fun -and I guess that's what matters most, right?!
The boys LOVED fishing at the Garcia's!! Brant even caught one!!
Bro. Evans taught Brant how to gut and clean the fish that he caught!! For fun, Brant and I actually seasoned and cooked it!!
Brant and Sis. Evans have this joke between the two of them about Taco Bell. One day, she called and asked to talk to me, and Brant replied to her, saying, "Sorry, you have the wrong number. This is Taco Bell!". So, Brant decided that he wanted to make her some Fish Taco's! After cooking the fish, we shredded it and made Taco's out of it and then took them over to Brea (Sis. Evans). She and Bro. Evans ate them and said they tasted really good. Fish Taco's...yum, yum!

1 comment:

Brea said...

Cute pictures!! I really don't understand how guys are cool with gutting fish. So grouse..but those were some delicious taco's!! :)

Okay so when I saw you tonight I forgot to ask you something that I have been wanting to talk to you about and so remind me next time I see you the key work is: South Carolina!