Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Organ Stop Pizza

Yesterday I went on the Honor Choir Fieldtrip with Brant! We went to Organ Stop Pizza and had a blast!! I couldn't get a great picture of the huge Organ, b/c it was dark most of the time, but the platform that the Organ & Mr. Organ Player :) are on rise up while he plays. This guy is amazing, I swear, I have no clue what this place will do when the man dies! Not only are there 6,000 organ pipes showing through glass walls behind the organ, but there are chimes, drums, all sorts of procussion, bells, grande pianos...and much more, hanging from the ceiling and along the walls of the resturaunt. This talented organist doesn't use a single sheet of paper, all from memory and he can play ANYTHING! We've taken our family there probably 6 times and I've never seen him not be able to play any request! Aw-- the kids had unlimited pizza and drink, and we listened to all kinds of Disney songs along with other requests from the kids. Brant & Tyler! They got out in front of everyone a few times and dazzled us all with their ultimate dance moves!! I did get a short video on my camera that I'll download at the end of this post. Love ya Brant!!! I had such a great time with you!! It means a lot to me that he always wants me on his fieldtrips with him! Brant and Hayden eating pizza pizza pizza! Another fun part of the trip, for me, was hanging out with Hayden's mom and all of my other 'mom friends' that are from church! Marty texted Brant a picture of what he was eating for lunch, so Brant wanted me to take a picture of him eating his pizza. Marty texted back and said, "Ok--YOU Win! Your lunch is better!". Brant and Hayden have birthday's just six days apart, and they were just celebrated a week ago, so the Organ Man played Happy Birthday and everyone sang to them. Again, it's dark. The Organ Man played several songs that the kids have sung this year, so they all jumped up and sang for us Adults:) It was so fun! The Fifth Graders who are leaving for Middle School next year. Several of the kids are also church friends and most of the group were in Honor Choir together last year as well. (Honor Choir is for fourth and fifth only) Silly Picture

5 comments:

Jill said...

I cannot believe Brant is headed off to middle school!! What has this world come to? That pizza made my mouth water, really!

Minta said...

What a fun place! I have never heard of an organ pizza place...that's hilarious! The pizza looks yummy too!

Smith Family said...

MMM! That's over in my old stompin' ground. I grew up about a mile from where you were. Although, I've never been inside, I hear it's a lot of fun. The pizza looks good too.

Tricia said...

I totally remember going to Organ Stop as a kid!!! How funny! We thought it was the coolest place...I bet the kids LOVED it!

Jenifer said...

Organ Stop Pizza...it sounds kinda wrong. No internal organs involved I hope. Kak!! It looked like fun though!!