Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Little Girl & her Potty....And Her Weird-O Mom

So the past couple of days Rissa has wanted to pee-pee on her potty here and there. Yesterday, however, she wanted to Pee-pee on her potty pretty much all day long! She was soo excited to fill her little potty up with pee-pee and then dump it (with mommy's help :) in the big potty! I seriously couldn't help but laugh my head off the last two times that she went! She dumped her pee-pee in the big potty, leaned over the bowl and SPIT (she's just a young padi-won (need to get correct spelling for that from the Star Wars Dictionary!)...her aim will improve with a little practice)! The realization that she had totally caught me doing that a time or two, and learned from it was just too much!! I'm feeling a little torn with the matter. There is, of coarse, that little part inside of me that is feeling so proud that she wants to be just like mommy, but ..Hello!! On the one hand, I don't want her to grow up spitting in the toilet after she pees "...just b/c my mom did it". Would it truly have any meaning to her? What about when the day comes for her, that her good friend tags her and she admits that she spits in the toilet, to the entire blogging world? How will she explain that? She won't even know why she does it! Now one the other hand, How hypocritical is that, for me to tell her, "No, no, Rissa. No spit in potty" ...when my whole family knows that I do it. I've always done it. I always will. I have no idea know why I do it, I just do! It makes me happy. When it's all said and done, I think Rissa is going to be a lot like her mother.

.....I wonder if MY mother SPITS in the toilet.......do you?...Mom? ........Nana? ....do You?.....

6 comments:

Allyson said...

Now that's hilarious! Seriously, how in the world did she catch on to that?! I can just see her getting a big old ball of spit in her mouth...LOL!

taylortots said...

Tiff, your one of a kind my love, one of a kind....I love you!

Smith Family said...

I have a visual of little Rissa trying to make the spit land in the toilet. HA HA HA! Thanks for the smile to start my day.

Minta said...

That is too funny! Hey, you're her hero...what can you do about it? Like mommy, like daughter!

Brea said...

Oh Tiff your killing me!! That is the so funny!! Cute Rissa!!

Jenny Roberts said...

Way to go Rissa! That is hilarious.