Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

"I Tooted"!

So here's our little Princess tonight at the dinner table, letting us know that she "tooted"! This is always a topic that our little Rissa is ready to talk loudly about anytime, anywhere!! She was being so silly and funny while she ate, that I just wanted to capture it on video. We also got her to say a few words that are really cute when she says them, "He's so Cute", or rather, "He's so Toot" is one of them! Brant made the comment that "Marissa's not going to get many dates when she turns 16 if she's still 'tootin' all the time like she does now!". Dad is ok with that:)

(Don't forget to PAUSE the music:)

4 comments:

Smith Family said...

She's a ham! I like watching her little lips as she says "silly". Cute Cute cute!

Benson Family said...

She is a mini Tiffany! Adorable!

jeni said...

I Love it!!! Oh my goodness, I miss you guys!!!!!!

Brandi said...

Presley does the SAME thing!! And says "She's so tute" instead of "cute". two year old's are so funny and cute!!!