Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Daddy's off work for a week!!

The school district that Marty contracts into, was out of school all week last week, for Fall Break! It was so nice to have him home! Marissa LOVED play dates with dad, as did I!! We spent a lot of time outside b/c of the beautiful weather.

One day, Marty asked Rissa where she wanted to go for lunch and she said, "Pawk! ...WWeeeeee, Sweeeeng....Ruunnnn Fast!" Translation: Park!!! Slide, Swing...I get to run super fast!

So we packed a lunch and headed to the 'Pawk'!







When I asked Marty what he wanted to do for lunch, on a different day, he said, "Swing, club, ...green!" Translation: Golf! We were going to hit a coarse somewhere, but ended up not having enough time, so we hit the driving range instead. We dropped Rissa off to a friend and enjoyed our time together. I'm not sure if we even actually ate lunch, now that I think of it:)





When asked what I wanted to do for lunch, on yet, another day, I chose 'Sub, store', which translates to, "Subway and a little Shopping". Thanks for a great week together, Marty!! It's now Monday Morning and we miss you already (but we are glad to be getting back on our regular schedule, I must say:)!!


1 comment:

Brandi said...

aww that is so fun Tiff. I love when Brian is around and we "play." It happens so rarely. Looks like you guys had a great week!