Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I haven't had time to run to Best Buy to pick up a cord to download directly from my camcorder. Since so many of you are wanting to see the actual hatching, and for times sake, I played the video on our tv and recorded that with my camera so I could get it on here faster. I know, I know....LOW BUDGET FILM we're talking here..but at least you get to see it:) Actually, Can anybody say, Seinfeld?!! Yep, it's that bad...It's about like Kramer's Pirated Version's!! None-the-less, enjoy:)...oh, and be sure to take your motion sickness pills before watching! I was pretty excited and for the two seconds that the adrenalin was running, I got a wee-bit crazy, going in circles to catch every angle!

2 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

Pretty cool. So what are you going to do with all the baby chicks?

Becky said...

The miracle of life. I bet it was tempting to just help the little guy out by removing a couple pieces of the shell out of his way. Maybe I'm just ADD, lol.