Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Monday, April 6, 2009

A Few More Spring Break Pictures

Over Spring Break, I was really wanted to go hiking. The kids didn't want to go, "again", so Marty & I took off together on a hike one day. We went on a new trail and we loved it! We saw and Iguana, some snakes, lizards of coarse and some beautiful blooms!!

I LOVE the beauty of the desert at this time of year!!


I LOVE my wonderful, loving husband!!


I LOVE the Saguaro Cactus!! As you drive (or hike) through the desert, they just look like happy people standing there with their arms out waving!! Call me Artistic...or Crazy, but they each have their own little 'personalities' and I just can't help but smile when I look at them!! Don't worry, I don't go around talking to them or naming them or anything!!

After spotting a few snakes on/near the path, I suggested we each grab a stick to have 'just in case' we needed one. Mine didn't last too long! It was forked at the end and I chucked it after about two mins:)Marty thinks he's awesome here posing, b/c he found the cool stick! It really was the perfect stick to hike with! Even more importantly, it would was the perfect weapon to use against anything long and slimy that might get in our way!! After about three mins, he gave it to me:) We women always get our way:) haha...he really is thoughtful like that, but, in all honesty, I didn't make him give it to me! I think he just didn't really want to carry one! It was a fun date and I loved our time together! Thanks babe!


~~Bowling~~
I took a few pictures of us bowling over our break, too. This was Rissa's first visit to the Bowling Alley, that she can remember. This is always a fun family outing!



2 comments:

Minta said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I with you...I love the Saguaro Cactus. When we came down to Arizona a few years ago I took tons o' pictures of them. What fun!

Kim said...

Wow! Those flowers on the cactus are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Looks like a fun Spring Break. Ours is next week, and I'm ready! We are headed to Columbia. Should be a warm, fun-filled time!