Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Friday, June 13, 2008

We're going to miss you, Bangarts!!

Brea, Lindsay and I went to eat at our favorite Mexican Restaraunt, Abuelos! Yum! I was so thankful that we all could go out b/c they are moving to Indiana this week for three years, for Keith to finish "Pediatry school". A few weeks ago there was a farewell party for them, but we missed it b/c we were in Utah with Marty's family, so I was so glad to get to smooch and love on (that stinkin cute!!!) little Hannah and see Lindsay b/f they left! Bangarts, you'll be MISSED!! We love ya and we'll see you when the group of us take that road trip to come visit!!

Rissa, me, Lindsey & Hannah @ Abuelos...ready to eat the Chili con Queso dip & Durango Burrito!

WHEN IS the waiter going to bring me my food?!...I hope he realizes that I'm taking a penny off of his tip, for every minute that I have to wait!


Say, "Chili con Queso!!" ...never mind, we already ate all of that! Just say, "CHEESE"!!

"Lindsay, you better give me a kissy or I'm gonna hit you over the head with my spoon!" Rissa loves getting kisses from Lindsey!



Hannah: "Do ya think they saw us? We're busted! They're gonna put us in the slammer, I just know it!"
Rissa: "No, no...they didn't see a thing, they're just taking pictures AGAIN!... act normal!...just prtend like you're pooping, they'll never suspect us!"

Brea, Hannah & Lindsay, Tiff & Rissa

3 comments:

Cara said...

Fun times! It's so sad when friends move away!

THE BANGARTS said...

I LOVE YOU!!! We will miss you too!!!

Jenny Roberts said...

We are going to miss the Bangarts too.