Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I've been Tagged!

5 things on my list of things to do today:
1. Go to Stake Conference.
2 Take a nap.
3. Cook dinner at some point.
4. Family B.of M reading.
5. Go to bed before midnight.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Extra crisp Gala apple!
2. Peanut butter chocolate chip granola bar.
3. Cherries!
4. Anything with chocolate in it!
5. Bowl of cereal.

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Pay off all debt
2. Put a lot of money in savings & invest some
3. Buy Marty a new car and buy myself an extra car - Jeep Wrangler
4. Share some with family members
5. Take a trip to Argentina, Hawaii & Austrailia

5 places I've lived:
1. Columbia, SC (several different locations throughout my life)
2. Ephriam, Ut
3. Litchfield Park, AZ
4.
5.

5 jobs I've held:
1. McDonalds flipping burgers (only for two months)
2. Harbison Recreation Center (w/kids-after school & summer camp)
3. SC Student Loan Corp
4. La Petite
5. Last but not least a MOMMY

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I have struggled with my weight my whole life...oh, wait!...that's no secret-everyone knows that!
2. I am in love with Jack Sparrow!
3. For as long as I can remember, I've always had this desire to jump up as high as I can, stick my feet directly in front of me and land directly on my butt! Some of my girlfriends from SC wanted to help fulfill this dream, so at the "going away sleepover" that they gave me b/f we moved out here, they covered the living room floor with couch cushions. It didn't totally get rid of this desire, but it was quite fulfilling, it must say!
4. I am also in love with...EDWARD (Twighlight readers understand)!!
5. I tend to use a lot of hairspray b/c of my BALD SPOT! When I was in my mother's womb, I rubbed my head on her pelvic bone, causing a huge lump to form on the top of my head (the reason mom always put hats on me as an infant). When I was three years old, the man that lived next to my Nana (Dr. ? ) did plastic surgery to remove it, leaving a scar (bald spot) in it's place.
PS--Marty is fully aware of Jack & Edward and has come to terms with it! He knows that he's the #1 man in my life!!

I now TAG Jenny, Cara, Denise, Darla & Kathee

2 comments:

Denise said...

I loved your tag. What a ful way to get to know people! You hide your bald spot well..I had no idea!

Cara said...

Oh fun....I'll get working on it.