Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Princes & Princesses Party!

So last week I hosted a Prince/Princess Party at my house for 6 beautiful Princesses and 2 handsome Princes! All eight babies were born within about a 3 month period. It was so much fun! Here are a few picts. I had my friend, Amy, come over and take some professional pictures! She set her backdrop up in our front room and then also took picts out back of them eating their cakes! Can't wait to get those pict's!! I'll post those when I get them! I Love IT!!





We decided to head outside for cake when Prince Mack took a nose dive off the ottoman!




The six beautiful Princesses



Rissa & Hannah
Hannah: "Why do we have to wear these stiff, pokey dresses, anyway?"
Rissa: "Who the heck cares...just as long as they keep taking pictures of us...after all, we are Princesses, are we not?!"



Joe, Rowan, Marissa, Regan, Sara, Mack & Hannah (Bailey had to leave early)



Rowan turned Rissa's back into a Masterpiece!!



Regan: "So what exactly do we do with this stuff?"
Rissa: "Watch the pro, I'll show ya!"

4 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Marissa!

What a clever idea! You got some great pictures. Post your photraphers pics when you get them, I want to see. And tell Kanye thanks for the comments on my blog :)

THE BANGARTS said...

loved it, loved it, loved it. That seriously was so funny. Thanks for putting it together. We need to do that every year!!

Jenny Roberts said...

Great post. The party was so much fun.

Cara said...

I'm amazed that you did it! Those are awesome pictures. So cute!