Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Busy, Busy Week!!

Ok-So I'm FINALLY able to sit down and blog a little bit!! This past week has been super busy and crazy!! Let's see...in the past week we've had two baseball games and practice, Brant's sleepover birthday party, Brant's b-day cupcakes at school, Marissa first had Slap-Cheek Syndrome (Fifths Disease)-got better and now having Nebulizer treatments to clear up the Croop (all the while she's cutting teeth as well!..one of which is a moler tooth! poor thing!)so I've had her at the DR's office a couple of times, and really--I can't really even think of the other stuff that has kept me away from blogging this week...babysitting a couple of times (including triplets!)...squeeze in some exercise..oh-and trying to prepare my RS lesson for Sunday---but anyway, it's all good! I mean, that's the kind of stuff we mom's do, right?! And really in all honesty, I wouldn't trade any of it...even the crappy times when your kids are screaming their heads off at you or they're sick or when they're teething for FOREVER and for like a solid year they have loose BM's b/c of it!!...even those...well, maybe I would trade the BM part, but ya'll know what I mean! I LOVE being a mom!! I love our children, so much and feel so blessed to have them in my life! There is such great purpose in families! And I'm just so greatful for the hand that the Lord has in our lives! Here are some pictures of some of our events from this past week. I'll do a whole seperate post for Brant's sleepover though!! (And boy was that a blast!...Never been to a BOY'S sleepover before!)...that will be the next post to come!

2 comments:

Denise said...

My baby has had croup too! Good luck on your lesson! Hope Marissa is felling better!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Hi Tiffany, this blogging world is CRAZY fun! How fun that we get to know family, even far away family. Mark says "Been a long time, hope all is well." We'll keep in touch thanks for the invite. Motherhood is great isn't it. Children are great, especially after bedtime...:0).