Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Twighlight Movie Post!!!!!

Yeeaaahhhhhhh!!! My cousins wife, Jenn, has posted her pictures from the set of Twilight!! She and my cousin, Ginger, live in St.Helen, Oregon, (well, Ginger doesn't live in St. Helen, but close by)---where Stephanie Meyer's book, Twilight (the movie) is being filmed!! They got on set for over two hours and also got some pictures of scenes around town that will be used in the movie! So click on Mark & Jenn under my family blog list and scroll down until you see her Twilight post!!!!!Awesome!!

5 comments:

Tori said...

They are LUCKY!!! ;)

kathee said...

Oh my gosh Tiff, I wish that would have been US!!!!!!!! I don't know, I think I would have been psycho and stayed on the set ALL DAY LONG!

Brea said...

That is awesome!! What are the chances of that!

By the way Brant and Jacob have been tagged. Check my blog for details:)

Smith Family said...

Sweet! I just started reading book 1, I can't put it down!!!

Cara said...

That is SO exciting. I LOVE that series! Can't wait for the movie.