Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My First Post!

So I'm finally starting our family blog and I'm so excited about it!! In a way I feel a little overwhelmed about it all...this whole 'blogging' thing can be a little stress inducing at times, I think. And then I think of all of your blogs and how cute and fun and creative they are and just hope and pray that our blog doesn't just totally suck! Non-the-less, I shall enter into the blogging community with shoulders back, my head held high and nothing but creative juices shall flow through my veins!!
For all of our beloved friends who we have not seen in several years, I'll just list some things that we as a family have experienced in the past five years since we've left our hometown:
---We moved far, far away, built a house, Marty started his own Bi-Lingual Speech Business, Hulk-pet gerbil dies & gets thrown in dumpster (funny story), Jacob had near drowning, Brant starts playing baseball, Tiff takes pottery classes, Brant adopts our dog-Max, Jacob escapes again from house and is found on sidewalk of busy street, Marty called to Elders Quorom Pres again, Tiff grads from Nail School,many trips to Utah, Nevada, California & all over Arizona, ward splits and Marty's back in Elders Quorom...again, adopt a pyscotic BOY puppy, Lindsay tells us it's a GIRL puppy, GIRL puppy "goes to live with nice little ol man and little ol lady", and last year we welcomed our beautiful baby sister-Marissa-into our family!! So that brings us up-to-date! Marty is still contracting into schools but in a different district this year, still serving in Elders Quorom Pres (smile)& coaching Brant's baseball team. I quit working at the Salon when Marissa was born and am staying home now. I am a teacher in RS and LOVE it! Brant is in the 4th grade, playing baseball, pitching some which he is excited about, playing piano and enjoying Scouts. Jacob is in the 2nd grade (mainstreams into reg ed class most of the day!), loves to write and draw, just finished his bowling league, and enjoys scouts. And finally, our little smiley face chubb nugget, Marissa, is climbing up the stairs and pulling up on everything! She has been such a joy to all of us! ok-- so thats it for now...that's all. I will end this entry so that I will something to say on my next one (heehee)! TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)











No comments: