Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I think I'm becoming obsessed!

Ok-so all I have done so far with my blog is get it started, make one slideshow and then this is only my second post!!! In doing these three things I have already succeeded to #1-not put baseball clothes in dryer early enough for Marty and Brant (meaning they had to wear 'slightly damp' uniforms to Thurs nights game) #2-I totally didn't even think about dinner one night...although I might have gotten by 'undected'-by declaring it "Pizza Night" and #3-I made us late to a Money/Finacial Seminar last night that we swore we were going to be early to! So, I'm realizing that I need to learn to find the balance between my normal everyday 'stuff' that has to get done and all of this blogging 'stuff'! I'm not only spending time working on mine but I'm spending more and more time spying on all of your blogs as well! And to matters worse, I totally dreampt (is that a word? Is it spelled right? If it's wrong replace dreampt with dreamed)....about it last night! All I remember is that I put a picture of a yummy looking brownie (triple chunk) on my blog and my blog blew up into a million pieces! .....this, my friends, is a sure sign that #1--I'm craving Chocolate! and #2--I'm officially becoming obsessed!! If Marty discovers the depth of this obsession, then I'm sure it's back to scrapbooking for me!! I need go get the kids ready for church now so when Marty gets home from his am meeting at church, he'll never suspect that I have been blogging...besides, I'm going to attempt to be on time today!!!

2 comments:

Cara said...

Oh just wait...I take pictures while "scripting" in my head what I'll write with it on my blog. I totally dream about my blog as well as others. I have totally neglected kids and house while staying caught up on the blogging world. Crazy....we might have to start a "BA" bloggers anonymous....hee hee.

Denise said...

I am obsessed too! I get so excited when someone has a new post. I have been blog-stalking people, some who I don't even know...they just have cute blogs and fun lives. I think I may need to go to blog rehab because I am addicted!