Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It Was One Of Those Days

Do you ever have one of those days where any and everything you do...or TRY to do-just seems to never work out like you think it should? And not even that it has to work out exactly like you're expecting...but it just doesn't even come close?! What it really is, is that you take one step forward and three steps back! It's just like when you decide to mow your lawn so it'll look all nice and well kept. You move the dog toys and baseballs off the law and you pick up the dog poop for the day. Life is good. The mower is gased up and the lawn is ready! You rev the engine and you're off!...only to turn the mower around to find yourself face to face with your dog...starring at you while he poops in your path! You stop to clean it up while you tell your precious family member what a "bad, inconciderate dog" he is and then before you know it, you're cruzing with your lawn mower once again! It's only fitting that your beloved pooch decides to test your patience again by pooping in your path one last time before your task is complete!...yea...well...it was just one of those days!!! Tomorrow's gona be better!

4 comments:

Brea said...

Tiffany I am so happy to see your blog is up and going strong!! YeAH!! I hate days like that, and I have them more than I would like..but thank goodness for a new day and a good nights rest!

Jenny Roberts said...

LOL!!! I am mowing my lawn this afternoon. Hopefully Rusty is a little more considerate.

THE BANGARTS said...

dogs....who need 'em!!?

Cara said...

I am laughing...I can just picture it. Every day of my life is one of those days. Keeps life exciting I suppose. Way to keep up on the blog!