Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Friday, September 24, 2010

TawneyG Dancewear

My cousin, Tawney, has a dance wear clothing line ! She's an awesome designer and I'm so excited to have one of her pieces for Marissa to wear to dance!! Marissa is in love with it and quite honestly, Tawney has been the talk of the house as far as Marissa is concerned! She talks to her dolls about Tawney ("Does Tawney need to make you some cute clothes", I overheard her say to her Cinderella doll just yesterday!) and now I'm adding Tawney to our bedtime stories, where we make up fun little stories about all of her bff's...Sara, Regan, Haven, Janell, Bailey and now, Tawney:) Here are a few pictures that I took of Marissa and Sara just before leaving for dance:




4 comments:

Brandi said...

Adorable! Look at talented Tawney. I love that girl just like your little cutie does! Precious! Oh and my oldest LOVED Biztown. How fun that you got to go. It looks awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

I think she is saying she wants anal, maybe I will lube her up and f=ck her just to be sure

Anonymous said...

Yelp like to fuck her

Anonymous said...

She got me jacking off now