Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tickled pink...and blue...and green...and purple!

From the day that we learned Marissa was a baby girl, I just knew in my mind that she'd be Creative and Artsy! I imagined her coming home from preschool with these amazing works of art and possibly learning to crochet or throw pottery on the wheel before even hitting first grade! I never stopped to consider that she might choose a different path. While she is still, quite the artist, I didn't ever think she'd choose to be Tattoo Artist!! Here's a glance at her portfolio. If you see anything you like, we are currently accepting new clients. Will work for candy. Custom designs every time...it's guaranteed that no two tattoo's are the same!!!



1 comment:

Minta said...

Too funny...and too cute! Little girls are sure fun!