Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Friday, June 5, 2009

...Not a Tadpole anymore...

So the other day I was talking to a friend on the phone, and in the middle of our conversation I glanced in our 'Tadpole Mason Jar' and saw Chubbs STANDING on the bottom!! He had FOUR legs, he had lost most of his TAIL and the next thing I know, he's actually HOPPING!! Hopping on all fours, under water, on the bottom!! I started screaming for the kids and their friends to come look!! Here are Chubbs' first 'Out of water' photos...which I think, are equivalent to 'new born baby' photos:) (...so hummm a sweet little song while you look at them, go ahead! It's ok!...I know you want to!)

Length: Middle Fingernail Length Weight: maybe the weight of a large booger Height: maybe the height of...a large booger --Sorry about the analogy! That really is pretty gross to think that and then look back at the photo..and then think it again! With that being said, He really is one cute little booger!!

His first CLIMB!!


He's soo cute!! I guess he just matured early b/c he seems way ahead of his peers!! I can relate. I was the same way, little Chubbs! The opposite sex will catch up to you soon, I promise!


We're so proud of you Chubbs!! You did it! You made it to FROG HOOD!! RRIIIBBBIITTT!! It's been so fun to watch this process! It's been a family affair, and we are all checking their bowl everytime we walk past to keep tabs on the different stages!! We already have a pet frog that lives in our backyard. We come across him from time to time and he seems to be thriving and doing well, so I guess when these little guys are all ready, we'll set them free in the back. Until then, we'll enjoy watching their growth in the indoors:)

5 comments:

Stephen and Angeline said...

You've inspired me...I'm going to find me some tadpoles!

Benson Family said...

Tiffany, you're hilarious! I so enjoy reading your blog and seeing what adventure you'll be up to next.
I saw your mom today at Pres. Coggins funeral. I really enjoyed seeing her and your dad and I saw the Figueria's from a distance. I sure miss the good times we had all hanging out back in the day.
Take care!
Shannon

Jenifer said...

I'd just like to say eeeeewwwwww!!!
I'm so glad my boys are anti-bug/frog/anything gross!!

Edwards Family said...

Thats really cool! im sure that brant and Jacob and Marrissa enjoyed it. what did you do with the chicks? i bet the are getting much bigger now. Anyway, we are excited to come and visit yall in just a few weeks!! see you soon!
Nikole

Anonymous said...

Oh, Chubbs is so cute! You are a good mommy! And great friend!!