Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Our Puerto Rico Trip!!! ...some of it anyway!

I don't have time right now to label everything and write about our trip...I'm doing good to just get a few pictures on here!! But I just wanted to get some on here for mom and dad to see:) So here are some pictures from our visit to Old San Juan. I will edit this post when I have some time tomorrow, and I will add pictures from the other things we did while on the island too:)

Old San Juan






The Castles in Old San Juan













4 comments:

Kristen G. said...

WOW! That looks like an awesome trip! Miss yall!

Apryl said...

oh my goodness that looks so amazing! so much history!

Brandi said...

Your trip sounded amazing from all your FB posts. love the pics. You are freaking adorable! So fun you all could get away. I love traveling with just Bri! Such a treat. :)

Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室