Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Monday, August 30, 2010

The First little Snip

The first little snip is always the hardest. I have loved having a daughter with long, beautiful hair! I probably should do more cool, beautiful things with it than I do, but I enjoy fixing her all up, when she'll let me and when I have time to be patient:) By the beginning of the summer I was starting to realize that long,long hair can easily turn into long, tangly hair! That's when I decided to give her the gift of a haircut!! I waited for my mom to get in town and then we went to one of the best stylist we know, Jessica!
AAaahhhh...the first cut!!!

A little Popsicle bribery goes a long way...although we really didn't have to bride too much. Marissa was ready to cut some of it off to get it out of her way!

...and yes, this was her FIRST hair cut in her whole entire life!!...Three years!
Thanks soooo much Jess!!!!


Before....

....and After!! I have some of her clippings in a zip lock, but I haven't actually measured it yet. I'm guessing 4-6 inches. Whoo hooo!! She has absolutely loved it!! When we got home she was so excited to show Marty and tell him all about the grand experience...."See, even Princesses get their hair cut, not just boys!" She said.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

I can't believe how old she's getting. Such beautiful hair, she's a doll!