Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jingle What..?!

So I can't go into details of this event, however, I am posting some of these photos for my posterity, lol! In short, I had a little prank set up for my dear brother, Heath! With help from family, we pulled it off perfectly and got tons of laughs out of it!!

ok, so I'll go into a little bit of detail, well, not detail but just general information, we'll call it. Some of my extended family wanted to watch the video of Heath after having a surgery. He was high as a kite on pain killers when Kim video taped him.
Seriously, one hilarious video!!
we laughed
and laughed


and laughed!!!
OK...inside joke that I shall not go into detail about! Sorry, but this is the way things have to be people. I have sworn an oath to not devulge the details of this....esp on my blog!!Heath was a great sport and even got through all the gag gifts pretty well!

No comments: